Liquid Palm Sugar prospects as good to Mapple Syrup
Here is a letter or email that is very inspiring from Sdr. Anjar.
Dear Mr. Dian Kusumanto,
Introduce my name Anjar. I and some friends joined in a team, is currently starting the process of preparing our final assignment in the form of Business Plan. We are a student S2 Prasetiya Mulya Business School Jakarta. In this Business Plan, we are expected to develop a business prencanaan able to answer the market needs and at the same time profitable business that is run fairly sustainable. As in this initial process, we are exploring the idea and we are interested in palm sugar business prospects, especially with liquid palm sugar. Although sugar may be a product of Java sugar, sugar ants and palm sugar liquid, we are interested in liquid palm sugar because this type of sugar to the market penetration is still low.
We were recommended by Mr. Tatang from ITB to take this business topics. Mr. Dian, when the father of pleasure and do not mind, we want to correspond with the father to consult on this matter. Especially in this early stage, we want to finalize the concept of palm sugar business. There are some things I want to ask to you:
How to use liquid palm sugar in Indonesia? To what aja ...? More effective where the use of sugar ants?
Does liquid palm sugar has the same characteristics as sugar Mapple (Mapple syrup)?
Markets such as what had been effectively consume liquid palm sugar? Households, restaurants, hotels ..?
How does the system distribution / sale of the company that runs the father?
Is the company producing the father of his own palm juice or sap obtained from the local population?
All the information we collect will be used solely for educational purposes and is confidential (internal campus). Hopefully you bersdia help us. Such requests from us. The attention and assistance, we thank you ucapkap.
Email. Anjar.titisari @ gmail.com
Student of MMR 36 Prasetiya Mulya Business School
Thank you for the attention of the candidates who started the attention of researchers about the prospects of domestic commodity itself. I hope the contribution of attention, thinking of ideas will benefit you the independence and sovereignty of the Indonesian nation. Amen.
We apologize if Miss Anjar Titisari less willing to post their email. Therefore, please perkenannya because your question is very important for the emergence of this discourse to build a Liquid Sugar Sugar prospects the future.
Answer / response / my idea, as follows.
Question - Answer
1. How to use liquid palm sugar in Indonesia? To what aja ...? More effective where the use of sugar ants?
Traditionally the people of Indonesia also like liquid sugar. The reason is practical. Examples:
- Sugar or brown sugar Juruh liquefied normally used to sweeten gethuk, srabi, cethot cakes,
- Sugar for sweetening liquid cendhol Ice, Ice Dhawet, Es Degan, Es Teller, etc..
- Liquid Sugar to sweeten porridge of green beans,
- Sugar in the liquid krupuk lumurkan on cassava, as a sweetener as well as decorative
- Liquid Sugar is also used for cooking banana, cassava, coconut shavings, sweet potato shavings, etc..
Sugar ants are red sugar / palm sugar in the form of powder. Traditionally used for making cakes such as:
- Fill cake klepon,
- Jembhlem pie filling (from cassava is cooked),
- Lemet pie filling (from grated cassava),
- Fill the cake Pilus (from sweet potato),
- To make juruh sugar or liquid sugar, etc..
It is more practical when using liquid sugar. If you want to compare deficiency and excess, can be arranged as follows:
Print Palm Sugar:
Pros: Took good, case is very flexible.
The downside: If you will use must be sliced first, less practical,
It is difficult to measure as necessary, easy to melt when the hot spot,
In making also requires time and special expertise
Palm Sugar Ants:
Pros: Easy pick it up as necessary, practical usage,
Disadvantages: How to make it a bit complicated, less water content, weighed less,
Easy to melt or dissolve when hit hot and wet
Liquid Palm Sugar:
Pros: Easy of use, can be measuring as necessary, can be included bottles, cans, drums, etc..
Disadvantages: highly variable levels of sugar, sugar quality depends on the raw materials and the processing means, yet many marketed.
So if you want to be concluded, sebenarny the most effective, easy to make, practical in its use, and more profitable for the makers of sugar is melted palm sugar. It's just that there should be assurance of product quality. Therefore liquid Sugar Sugar company must be consistent with the defined standards or who already patented. So that consumers will trust and believe when using liquid palm sugar products specific brands, for example products Palm Sugar Syrup With him Mrs. DIVA MAJU Evi Indrawanto.
Malaysia also produces more sugar Syrup (Arenga Syrup) for domestic consumption or for export to Japan. Company Arenga Syrup Sugar Plant in Kota Kinabalu, Sabah, Malaysia is a joint venture company with investors from Japan.
Actually if you want a better chance of Indonesia, can work with farmers in South Sulawesi Aren (Bulukumba, Enrekang, Palopo, Tana Toraja, etc), Central Sulawesi (Palu), Toli-toli, North Sulawesi (Minahasa, North, South, Tondano, etc..), Gorontalo.
Liquid Sugar wide sense we can, because many kinds of plants to choose from. Plant sources of liquid sugar sweeteners include Palm, Coconut, Siwalan (Lontar), Nipah, etc.. There is not anything like it Mapple tree from America and Canada? If there is indeed a very practical nyadapnya.
2. Does liquid palm sugar has the same characteristics as sugar Mapple (Mapple syrup)?
Sugar Mapple seems somewhat different. Mapple Tree is not the kind of palm, are tropical trees that contain sugar most diversified palmae (Aren, coconut, Lontar, Nipah, except sugar cane). Mapple Tree obviously very different, he was able to live in the winter, and still dripping with sugar.
Characteristics of sugar is also different, Nira Mapple tree as clear as tap water but the sugar contained approximately 2-3%, whereas sap from Palm, Coconut, Nipah and Lontar whitish color and a little bit thicker, higher sugar content of about 7 - 15%.
3. Markets such as what had been effectively consume liquid palm sugar? Households, restaurants, hotels ..?
Actually, consumers will love the Sugar Liquid Sugar, because it is more practical use. The problem is to change the culture and habits that are rooted to the social engineering tricks and needs constant recognition. I think there are some strategies that should be done, among others, as follows:
- That Sugar Liquid Sugar does not lose quality with white sugar
- Advantages Liquid Sugar Sugar (GCA) should be introduced such as (organic or natural, does not endanger health, contains several specific benefits, etc..)
- Guarantee quality must be consistent. Therefore, the packaging should reflect the quality assurance of consistent quality.
- It could be given additional GCA aroma or flavor such as pandan taste, sense of coco pandan, a sense of cocoa, taste ginger, Cats Whisker GCA, GCA Mahkota Dewa, Rosella GCA, GCA Seaweed, etc..
4. How does the system distribution / sale of the company that runs the father?
5. Is the company producing the father of his own palm juice or sap obtained from the local population?
Sorry, Sugar Liquid Sugar companies have completed my (maybe next year??). But you can contact Mrs. Evi Indrawanto (http://gula-aren.blogspot.com about this, because he had experienced. I wish he would member information you need.
Do not forget to later results of studies that I also sent, to be used for nation's children for generations progress the nation. Thanks, good fight!! Hail to pack Tatang.